Jamie Zveitel Kwiatek
St Louis, MO 63102
View on a map
Send this advisor a private message (esopmarketplace.com email).
Add this advisor to your Process Map
Jamie Kwiatek has more than 30 years of employee benefits experience, assisting middle market companies in the development and maintenance of creative employee benefit plans and executive compensation agreements. Jamie also supports her business clients with solutions and strategies tailored to avoiding compliance issues.
- J.D., University of Colorado, 1981, Colorado Law Review
- B.S., Indiana University, 1978, with distinction; Merit Scholar; Beta Gamma Sigma
- Design and administration of employee benefit plans and programs, including retirement and health and welfare plans
- IRS and DOL compliance programs
- Development of incentive and other executive compensation arrangements
- ESOPS, including ESOP transactions
- Advising clients regarding fiduciary responsibilities
- Design and implementation of stock and equity type benefit plans
- Negotiation with third party vendors and other parties regarding plan contract terms
Views this year: 123